Works with Round hot tubs!
The new Cover Rx is compatible with virtually any above-ground hot tub on the market today. The unique under mount installation plate allows the Rx to be installed on whatever side of your hot tub you choose and requires only 18" of clearance. Whether your hot tub is square, rectangular, octagonal, or round the Cover Rx will be a perfect fit and requires no drilling into your spa cabinet. Your hot tub cover is supported entirely by the Rx and does not place any unwanted stress on the center cover seam which translates to a longer cover life. The Cover Rx can be operated by a single user from any position you choose; from the side of the spa, from the back, or even inside of the spa. There has never before been a more complete spa cover lift.
Cover RX Features:
- Undermount design works with all spa shapes
- Requires only 18" of clearance behind the Hot Tub.
- Requires no side clearance
- Works with a range of spa heights (24" - 38")
- Works with Hot tub covers 4"-3" tapers or less. (thicker covers will not rest in the basket correctly)
- Single gas shock assists with raising and lowering the cover.
- Constructed of high-grade powder coated aluminum.
- Does not attach to cover hinge for prolonged Hot Tub cover life.
- Features a five year limited manufacturer's warranty.
Having trouble deciding? Check out our Hot Tub Cover Lifter Comparison Chart!
- 5 year limited manufacturerÌÎÌ__ÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊÌÎÌ___ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌÊÌÎÌ__ÌÎå«Ì´åÌÎÌ__ÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊÌÎå«ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å©s warranty. Any Cover Rx shown to be unserviceable due to defects in materials or workmanship within five years from date of purchase will be repaired or replaced, at the option of Cover Valet, without charge for labor or materials. (Excludes cost of freight to and from the manufacturer.) 1.) Cover Valet will guarantee the powder coat, welds, and hardware for a period of five years. The gas shock(s) will carry a one year warranty. 2.) EXCLUSIONS: This warranty does not cover damage incurred by use of the Cover Rx and/or spa cover, other than in accordance with printed literature provided by Cover Valet. Other exclusions or conditions resulting from: A. Defects in components of a part which is not part of the Cover Rx. B. Misuse, Abuse, Negligence, Accident or Alterations other than authorized by Cover Valet. C. Normal fading and minor deterioration caused by chemicals or environmental factors. Cover Valet and HotTubchemicals.ca Inc shall not be liable for consequential damages or incidental expenses resulting from any breach of the afore mentioned warranties.
- $0.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)