Best Price in Canada!!
The Cover Valet™ is the world's leading premium Hot Tub cover Cover Lifter. It is designed to fit in almost any back yard environment; inside of a gazebo, against a wall, or even mounted into an existing deck. Dual gas springs assist in effortlessly lifting and lowering the spa cover. A locking safety feature holds the cover open until it is time to be closed. A durable powder coat finish accompanied by stainless steel hardware allows the Cover Valet to be equipped with an industry leading 5 year warranty.
Cover Valet Features:
- Requires only 4"-6" of clearance.
- Works inside most gazebos
- Mounts to edge of spa cabinet or directly to deck.
- When cover is open, it doubles as a privacy wall.
- Durable zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- Highest quality stainless steel hardware.
- Accessory brackets are available to fit specific spa manufacturers needs.
- Features a five year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- works with radius corners up to 13"
- For top mount installation, 1.75" of space on the hot tub lip is required
- Fits covers up to 104 inches wide
Having trouble deciding? Check out our Hot Tub Cover Lifter Comparison Chart!
Cover Valet Instruction Manual:
- 5 year limited manufacturerÌÎÌ__ÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊÌÎÌ___ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌÊÌÎÌ__ÌÎå«Ì´åÌÎÌ__ÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊÌÎå«ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å©s warranty. Any Cover Valet shown to be unserviceable due to defects in materials or workmanship within five years from date of purchase will be repaired or replaced, at the option of the manufacturer, without charge for labor or materials. (Excludes cost of freight to and from the manufacturer.) 1.) Cover Valet will guarantee the powder coat, welds, and hardware for a period of five years. The gas shock(s) will carry a one year warranty. 2.) EXCLUSIONS: This warranty does not cover damage incurred by use of the Cover Valet and/or spa cover, other than in accordance with printed literature provided by Cover Valet. Other exclusions or conditions resulting from: A. Defects in components of a part which is not part of the Cover Valet. B. Misuse, Abuse, Negligence, Accident or Alterations other than authorized by Cover Valet. C. Normal fading and minor deterioration caused by chemicals or environmental factors. Cover Valet and HotTubChemicals.ca Inc shall not be liable for consequential damages or incidental expenses resulting from any breach of the afore mentioned warranties.
- $0.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)